SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
purpleacres

NEW: Acres 'Squash it up' swap

purpleacres
15 years ago

Howdee,

Lets squash it up. Have you ever noticed that some vegetables squish and squash better than others. Some make a nice thud but most Squash really well. Take SQUASH for example there name says it all. There for this will be an all squash swap.

This Swap will be for squashes of all varieties only. Summer squash, Winter squash and Pumpkin.

..........This swap must receive 10 sign ups before it will be a go.

please note: That if this swap goes and my Tomato & pepper SWAP goes I will allow them to be shipped in the same mailer. Please know they should be packaged separately (separated) because they are two completely different swaps.

Acres

NOW THE RULES

Summer squash, Winter squash and Pumpkins only.

All seeds must be clearly marked and packed correctly. The more info the better.

All seed packages should contain at least 10 seeds.

You will receive at least the amount of packages you send in most likely more..

You must send a wish list if your except to receive certain seeds back.

You must attach the correct amount of postage to the self addressed stamped bubble mailer or address labels and stamps to get the mailer back to you.

Must use bubble mailer. SEEDS CRUSH

You must send your full name on the mailer , mailing address, garden web name and email address on a card or added to your lists. This helps me a lot. Emailing it too me works as well

A list of seeds you sent is recommenced. This helps so you donÂt get your own seeds back..

One person must not send in more than 2 copies of one certain seed.

One person must not send in more than 50 seed packages.

No side trades will be accepted.

all mailers are due at my house by February21st . Packages will be filled in order of arrival.

All mailers will leave my house headed back to you by March 7th

Sorry for all the rules it just makes a better and more organized swap and a lot easier if rules are involved. With only my self doing the swap as much information I can get is the best.

Acres

Please post here if interested and I will email you my postal address.

I have 5 people that gave me a maybe.... Booberry85, Kamiljablo, markcase1964, NcGardengirl, Thehills. Please email me or post so I know your in.

Comments (55)