SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juanital_gw

A Vine playhouse? What do you think?!!!

juanital
19 years ago

Hi All, I've been going through GW Forums and finally got to this one. Per chance, my kids and I were looking through the garden that is full and lush. They put in manual labor for the flower beds and I finished with the planting and etc.... We noticed how the morning glories had crossed over one of the walk ways (toward top of walkway)..as i have them growing along both sides of walkway plus a corner on one of them, at this time they are all beautiful leaved in and runneres still reaching out..I noticed they looked like they were in a playhouse with me looking in on the garden through the opening in the walkway...Guess what? we have a project to make next year a playhouse or'an enclosure'!!! (for older ones sake) with morning glories next year (or any other kind of vine that will do the same thing,also the one that didn't have a corner ,I planted cosmos. (I'll try to post some pictures) I thought I would pass this idea on to you ...The kids and are excited. I use to be a homeschooling Mom for about 12 years..in Oregon, and Pennslyvania..The ones that are still at home are in public school now, but 'one' wants to be homeschooled...I'm not sure I'm up to it...Its a lot of work!!! My hats off to you who do so. Hope to hear about what you think about this! :)

Comments (10)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor
More Discussions