SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
frugalfanny

Why is the Sans. exchange page so inactive?

FrugalFanny
11 years ago

Also known as: Shameless self promotion for my trade! Muahahahahaaaa!

Ahem. Anyway. I have posted for trades on the C&S forum and the House Plants forum, if anyone is interested. I don't really have any rare Sans., but if you are just starting out or need to fill in some of the more common ones, I may be your gal.

Take a look, if you wish. My trade list is pretty exhaustive of my plant collection, but I'm sure I've missed a couple. I do still have a few golden hahniis that need homes...

I am hoping to trade for other small to mid sized sans, or other types of plants. There are many that catch my eye:) I am trying to slim down my collection some by eliminating duplicates and acquiring only a few plants in return for many that I will be sending out.

I am willing to trade multiple more common plants for one that I really want.

My most wanted are (small plants or cuttings are preferred):
Sans. hahnii streaker
Ric rac cactus
Chlorophytum fire flash
Any epiphytic cacti or similar plants (I have the "Night Blooming Cereus and a NOID Rhips. cutting)
Hatiora gaertneri (Easter Cactus) with dual-colored pink flowers. I don't care whether they're named or not.

Sorry for posting this here. I was going to put it on the exchange page, but it looks like nobody ever uses it...

Thanks for looking!
FF

Comments (30)