SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
digit_gw

Looking at the World - bleakly

digit
16 years ago

Good Morning!

We've had some very stormy weather lately and prior to that, snow. But for a few hours yesterday, the air was balmy and the sun shone. Unfortunately for me, I had an appointment at the eye doctor.

All pretty darn good news there so it was a uplifting experience in that regard. About the only unpleasantness was the eye drops. Came out into the sunshine all but totally blinded and heading South!!

That was the end of my enjoyment of the bright sunny weather. I had to get across town later in the afternoon - driving West. It was a monumental relief that the clouds piled up in the Western sky and I was able to make my drive in relative comfort. Of course, as is so often the case at this time of year, darkness descended on my world about 3 PM.

It is nearly 9 AM and the day is brightening. Perhaps we will have some sun again later this week but the Weather Service claims that rain will occur after 10 AM and tomorrow will first dawn foggy and then - it will snow . . .

So, what picture do you have as wallpaper on your monitor screen??

National Geographic

I had a nice cool forest scene thru the heat of Summer, then pulled back with a lovely view of the big blue Earth for the Autumn. Yesterday, I picked up a delightful picture of a blue bird on a flowering branch. You could identify the tree for me . . . please tell me that it is fragrant. I can almost smell the blossoms.

digitS'

That sign on the cookie thread was from "quirkiest signs" on the NG webpage.

Comments (11)