SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
highalttransplant

RMG Family Tree

highalttransplant
15 years ago

I wasn't sure what to call this thread, but my goal was to have a place to share photos of plants that you received from someone here on this forum, or plants that you grew from seed that you received from someone on this forum.

This first picture I posted on another thread, but this is Sedum kamtschaticum 'Variegatum' that came from Skybird.

This one, also from Skybird, is Delosperma kelaidis 'Mesa Verde', and then a close up of it

{{gwi:431872}}

Another Delosperma from Skybird, this one is Delosperma basuticum 'White Nugget'. It was just a tiny cutting this time last year! (Ignore the date stamp on this one, it's the default date)

This Aquilegia chrysantha was wintersowed in '07 with seeds I received from ... you guessed it, Skybird, and this is it's first bloom!

{{gwi:239282}}

And just so you don't think my whole garden came from Skybird, here is a clump of chives (yes I finally have chives!!!) from Charlene

Oh, and one more. This is lavender, which was wintersown this year, from seed from Skybird, though the tag said it could be Munstead or Hidcote, so I'm not sure which one it is, but I have two clumps of it. If you look at the top of the photo, you can see one of the parsley plants I got from Charlene at the Spring Swap.

I've got some daylillies and a yarrow that came from the swap last fall, that are getting ready to bloom, so I'll add those pics later. Several of my tomato and pepper plants came from seed I received from folks on this forum, but it will be a while before I have any vegetable "bling" to show.

Okay, show us your "adoptees"!

Bonnie

Comments (17)