SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nunchucks

Oh Great!

12 years ago

This evening when I was hand watering the few plants I have I found a bazillion aphids feasting on the Becky I got from the swap last Spring! You bet I went to town spraying the heck out of the poor plant which is now bruised. My neighbours are now certain that I've lost it when water was flying everywhere in the front yard hosing the Becky. One walked past and nearly got sprayed by the hose and remarked if I was trying to kill the plant. I then proceeded to use a spray bottle and pry apart every ( almost ) shoot since I found them nestling in between the curled new shoots. I then decided to forage the weed field next door for lady bugs but didn't see any and instead I saw a ton of bindweed which pissed me off even more. Sorry people...I needed to vent. In my battle with spider mites, Skybird mentioned that I should not spray soapy water when there is sun, please explain to me why because I was thinking of spraying them tomorrow morning since I need to get dinner on the table now and can't do it.

Comments (7)