SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
serenasyh

Introducing Ourselves...

serenasyh
14 years ago

Hey, I noticed that of late we've got lots of new people coming to our forum and then I saw Ron_and_Sue_roseart? that showed a photo of his friends and his wife. Plus Beth's thread "Where have all the oldtimers gone?" keeps resurfacing, and I thought, as someone who's been with the Rose Gallery since May 2009, I thought maybe we should introduce ourselves because I see the names of Oldtimers, and I am totally clueless too as to who is who for any other year besides 2009! And it'd be great to have the 2010'ers with the "Oldtimers". I know in the past, my absolute favorite Boxofrox once put up photos of his gorgeous garden in progress with him in his hard hat when he first started constructing his garden. And I've put up myself photos of my cuddlesome Eluane, the border collie. So perhaps this is time we may want to do intros? What does everyone think, since there is all this influx of people? And it'd be nice to see people as they are? instead of just a typed in name? If this seems like a good idea, I'll put up my identifier...

Comments (19)