SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
skybirdforever

Offer: Free rock mulch - metro Denver

I know what most of you think about rock mulch, but I'm posting this here just in case somebody in the metro Denver area can use this along a drive or somewhere. I'm at 128th & Colorado Blvd. in Thornton.

This is 1 to 2" size rock mulch. ItÂs white to very light gray with just a little bit of pink. It was in here when I bought the house, and it really does look nice, but I need more space to plant perennials, and rock is just too hard to work in as far as IÂm concerned.

I currently have 3 LARGE pots full of itÂprobably close to a half a yard, and thereÂs more that could be shoveled off of landscape fabric around the yard. Because itÂs on top of landscape fabric, itÂs fairly easy to shovel upÂat least as easy as shoveling any rock would be! All together thereÂs probably a good yard of it. YouÂd need a pickup or something to haul it in, and I want to keep the pots, so it would need to be dumped out of them. ItÂs heavy stuff, and would take two guys to move it, but two guys CAN move them to dump them out. If you want to shovel up more than is in the pots, youÂd also need a wheelbarrow or some kind of cart and shovels to get it. And IÂm fairly flexible about when it could be picked up.

If somebody wants this stuff, I even promise to not dis you for using it! ;-) IÂll assume you have a good place to put it! Let me know as soon as possible if youÂre interested, because IÂve also posted it on another site, but would rather give it to somebody here if someone can use it. And for somebody on RMG, IÂll even throw in cuttings of a half a dozen different varieties of groundcover sedums!

Happy spring,

Skybird

Comment (1)