SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
braun247

Recommendations for a Rustic designer in the Denver Metro area

Joe
5 years ago

My wife and I will be building a home next year. I will be the GC and will be doing some of the work myself and contracting out other items. I have reached out to a few designers and have found that they do not do just design work. The design part is only part of what they offer as a package. They have their own contractors and such.

I am looking for just a per design. I do not need the material or contractors sourced, which is a big part of what the designs I have talked to do. This is where they make most of their money. The four I have contacted told me that they don't know anyone that offers they service I am looking for.

We already have our house plan drawn up and are looking for someone to help with the interior/exterior finishes, colors, lighting and other design features.

The home will be built 20 mins outside of the Denver metro area on 10 acres of wooded property. It is a two bedroom, two bath, 1564 sq ft house with an unfinished basement (1540 sq ft). We are looking for a rustic design that is not over the top in both design or cost of supplies.

If you have any recommendations, I would appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Joe

Comments (31)