SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ament1970

OT Heading to California

Ament
12 years ago

Oy! the last week or so has been crazy for me.

My Mother has been diagnosed with cancer, so I'm off to California tomorrow. I will be gone for two weeks, I'm bringing my mother home with me for treatment. =D She wants to live here with me while she goes through treatment. She said her two week visit here with us was so happy that she needs to be HERE instead of at her own home so she can deal with this.

I cannot express just how happy hearing that made me. So, I will make the trip to bring my mom home. Then we will make this journey together. Where ever it takes us. I know it will be a long road ahead, a tough one, but we will make this trip together. =) And that means so much to me, having her here with me.

So now I'll be so busy it'll be hectic as all get out, but I will make the effort to return here, as often as I can. I know I will require -me- time. So I will devote time to my hobbies as well as my mom. It'll just be less time here on the message boards. =) But I'll pop in whenever I can.

I just didn't want to be here one day, then Poof! Gone the next, so I figured I'd post and let you all know what's going on. =)

Bright Blessings All!

~Tina

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations