SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tracyvine

lil_green_thumb

tracyvine
16 years ago

Unfortunately, I have a negative report on my trading experience with lil_green_thumb. She was assigned to send a package to me in the Garden Decorating Round Robin Forum.

Partners were assigned on September 2nd. She didn't reply to the email I sent her with my address, which we were instructed to email to our senders in the swap. After several weeks she finally posted on the forum that she had some personal issues in her family. She mentioned that it would be the following week before she sent my box out. This was on September 11th.

I emailed her on 9/24 (2 weeks later)to which I rec'd a reply that she would be getting the items together and she would be sending and posting on the 26th. I waited an extra day for her to post and there has been no further contact. I emailed her again on 9/27. No reply.

This is not someone I would recommend getting into a trade, round robin, or any type of exchange, most especially a seed or plant swap where she would be receiving items to then divide and mail out to respective recipients. Her communication has been extremely poor. There has been no consideration to me, her partner. I think she is a rather uncaring individual with selfish intentions.

I would also like to mention that during all of this time she did have the time to post two new Exchanges on the Round Robin Forum. She has disappeared from those leaving the members there without a hostess. Other exchange hosts have been posting there to gain her attention to other obligations she needs to meet for their swaps.

Respectfully,

Tracy

Comments (7)

Sponsored