SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
echinaceamaniac

Wayside Gardens (One Big Scam!)

echinaceamaniac
15 years ago

{{gwi:231854}}

This company lies about what they are sending. On their website it says "Shipped as 4-inch pot" but what I received is a dead, rotten twig. I have also included a photo so others can see what I received as a 4-inch potted plant. This was supposed to be Caryopteris 'Summer Sorbet.' Looks like I'm out of luck this year! This twig has black, rotten bark which is pealing off of the stalk. I was expecting a 4-inch potted plant, but they just wrapped this dead twig in straw and shrink wrapped it! It had not one leaf! How can they post on their site that it is a potted plant and send this dead, dry, rotten thing that has no leaves and no pot or soil?!!!

Another problem with this company is they immediately charge your credit card when you order. They can take up to a year to send the plants after charging you. When you try to cancel they say it will take 30 days to credit your account! I think this company is a scam. They should be closed down or someone should investigate them.

Oh and another thing...They say they have a special for buy one and get 2 free. They will then charge you an outrageous shipping charge even though they just throw all the plants in one box. In this case, I doubt that a dead stick would cost so much to ship at all! Dead, dry things are basically weightless! Their shipping is a SCAM!

Comments (15)