SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

OT Some Special Presents...

Hello Everyone!!!

I just wanted to post some pics of some wonderful presents that i received yesterday from a special Plumie friend!!!

We had lunch and she gave me these gifts to me and my daughter for her new little one to be!! He will be arriving (sch.) around the first of September. Some of you all know that she has had some heart issues and she is going to be induced. If she stays on the schedule and doesn't go before, Hopefully dad will be home from Aftg. for the big day...

Please keep you fingers crossed that he will make it home safe and sound to be able to share in this wonderful day...

I can't help but show you all the cute little gifts that Peg made.. YES.. MADE!! I am so impresssed and i was so touched at her generosity. She truly made me tear up and it means the world to me that she did this for me and my daughter..

Here are the baby shirts and the cute little blanket that she made for us.

Notice the "Frogs, Hibiscus, Plumeria" on the blanket...

My "Little Price" will be in and around my other "Little Prince..." : )

Thank you Peg..

You have been so sweet and i can't thank you enough...

xoxoxox

{{gwi:1196333}}

{{gwi:1196334}}

{{gwi:1196335}}

{{gwi:1196336}}

Another surprise...

This is from the Imposter Intense Rainbow.. Possibly identified as a possible Via Verde.. I call it a " Hopeful VV"

The only other blloms that are near this tree is the California Sunse and the Miami Rose...

{{gwi:1196337}}

San Miguel leaves looking so beautiful...

{{gwi:1196338}}

Cerise still shinning like a star!! Tks D!!

{{gwi:1196339}}

I just want to say thank you to all of you!!!

You guys are a great group and i just wanted to remind you all of how much joy i get from this forum!!!

This past week has been so special to me. It is hard to put into words, but i will say that i haven't been happier.. : )

Mahalo,

Laura

Comments (17)