SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
andrew_scott77

Plumeria 'Coral Cream'.

Andrew Scott
11 years ago

Hello everybody,

Today has been a gloomy, stormy day so I have been online on and off today looking at pictures of plumerias on diffrent websites.

One of the plumie pics that has had me fascinated was this picture of 'Coral Cream'. The individual flowers of this variety are HUGE! 4in + with a nice creamy yellow color. I have never seen or heard of this variety before but I have to say I am thinking of possibly getting one now. The only drawback was what I read on the Face Book Plumeria Addicts group. I saw the actual picture of it here, and someone said that they didn't get any inflos until there tree hit 5ft tall! WOW...that's pretty tall for a tree to bloom it's first time!!!

The person I believe lived in Texas and I'm thinking that if they live in Texas and had to wait that long, how long would I have to wait, and even then, would I ever see decent inflos?

Same exact situation with another I have been wanting...'Butterfly Gold'. I almost bought this at Florida Colors but Carol told me she thought it would be difficult, if not impossible to get this to bloom in New York.

So as I have been sitting here, a lightning bolt just hit maybe 20 or so feet away. All I saw was a HUGE FLASH and BANGGGG!! Almost wet myself! That scared the crap out of me! Sorry for going off topic but WOW! Scared the Sh!t out of me!

So what do you guys think? Have any of you seen or heard of 'Coral Cream'? I would love some input here, along with possible suppliers for it.

I think it's time for me to get off the computer. I don't want to be on my computer if lightning like that strikes again!

Andrew

Comments (11)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals