SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sflgplume

Charlotte Ebert, Haleakala, and a few other pics

sflgplume
11 years ago

Happy Monday, all,

Yesterday as the sun reached the terrace around noontime, Charlotte Ebert's first blooms opened for me. Love this bloom! It has the most tropical scent of any plumie I've smelled--like coconut, to my nose. Absolutely beautiful!

So now, CE joins my row of bloomers at the front of my crowded terrace:

My Haleakala has had a tough summer. It lost one branch to a d*** iguana, another to a severe T-storm (as K so perfectly put it: "dang.") Despite all the adversity, this yearling has put out four (!!!) inflos this summer, if I count the one popping on one of the broken branches, which I'm now rooting. So this is definitely one to put in the "generous bloomers" catergory, as well as the "glorious scent" category. It has a beautiful, sweet smell.

It has a brand new inflo which I'm hoping will stay free of thrips and really knock me out in the autumn.

I know we've all seen a lot of Divine, but I have to post this photo, as this inflo is the size of a volleyball--nothing "dwarf" about it:

Lastly, another of Veracruz Rose and Waimea, just because I assume y'all, like me, never tire of looking at these blooms:

Have a great week!

Greg

Comments (33)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations