SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jerseytropics

Landscape business evolution,,, when to take it to the next step?

JerseyTropics
18 years ago

I'm working at a starbucks in an upscale neighborhood, and lately with the 'grounds for your garden' bucket, I've posted some pics of my garden, and people really respond to them, and I've got many calls asking me to do landscapes for them... all have offered to pay me to do so, and I do some landscape work, but I'm at my limit, maintaining my job at starbucks (for the benefits) and my existing clients. I was wondering when I should take it to the next level, actually saying by to starbucks, and going all out in the landscape business? How do I know when to leave... or is there really no good time... and I should just jump in? I will always be able to work at starbucks, because I would give my two weeks, and all.. but I guess I'm just uncomfortable not having medical benefits. Should I just jump in? I would be able to make way more money long term, or... I could fall flat on my face... I don't know I don't have many bills, and now would be the best time to do it no kids, or anything...

Any help will be apreciated

Thanks

John

Comments (5)

Sponsored