SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
organic_johnny

People we won't be hiring...

Organic_johnny
20 years ago

I'm on a few other GW forums, and there's always the "funny thread"...IMHO, this one needs one too! (I, at least, need some venting!) Here's my top ten versions of the "employability disabled" (not in any particular order):

1. people who yak on the phone for what seems like hours, telling you how excited he is about the job, and then doesn't show up for the interview.

2. The one who says: "my licence is suspended, but I'll have it back in a couple weeks"

3. people who don't turn up for the interview, but call you 2 hours later to reschedule.

4. People who call looking for a job, meanwhile playing loud music in the background.

5. People who bring photocopies of their green card, rather than just bringing the green card.

6. People who call and leave a message, but speak MUCH faster than any human can be expected to write.

7. (this really happened): the one who leaves a message saying "hey, um, I'm just calling to see about that landscaping thing. call me at #. peace, dog!" Schmuck didn't even leave a name!

8. People who show up late for their interview, and say they're "usually prompt, but got tied up".

9. People who show up late on their first day, and say they're "usually prompt, but got tied up".

1. People who show up hung over their first day, and say "sorry, it was my friend's birthday yesterday".

Any other horror stories? I'd like to think I'm not the only loser magnet:)>

Comments (78)

Sponsored