SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joanr21

Request for help for the PSA - Need Photos

joanr
11 years ago

I saw Ivysmom's message about not being able to find a list and photos of name varieties of plumerias and I totally agree with her. I am a member of the PSA society in Houston and this is one of the things that has been discussed. So, at the recent meetings a request went out for volunteers to help with getting this information on the website. We just had a training session on how to do this so I am just starting and really need help getting this done.

So for you people out there that take those amazing pictures of your plumerias, would you please, please send me copies that we could use for the website. We will give you credit for your photo. Also, if you can tell me where you live, ie. south Florida, north California, south Texas that would be great. This way we can show people how the plant blooms under different conditions - high heat and humidity, cooler temps, etc. I, however, cannot guarantee that someone would not use your photo if we put it up on the website as they did with James but we would definitely state that it is your photo.

Also, if you want to share the growing habits, we could also list that information and the smell would be great too. I have already done some research and have some info as regards to smell but it doesn't hurt to have it confirmed.

So people, this is a chance for you to help us make the PSA society a great resource for all of us but I really need help to get my part done.

You can email me with your photos and/or suggestions but remember, we may not be able to use all the photos received but will do our best.

Thanks in advance for everyones help.

Joan

Comments (11)