SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jutsfl

Finally found a good sprayer (hose/fert attachment)

jutsFL
10 years ago

I had tried a couple of other brands, and was rather disappointed - to say the least. My first purchase was by far the worst one made... The MG version! What an unreliable piece-o-crap that thing was. If you're in the market for one, I highly recommend this brand. I tested it with my water pressure by filling a calibrated bucket. It puts out one gallon in exactly 21 seconds. Now for the best part, when I set it to 1 ounce - the level of the reservoir goes down by precisely 1 ounce in 21 seconds! It is set by the manufacturer to be accurate at a standard of 40-50 psi (I believe), so my water pressure must fall somewhere in that range. It's spot on though - when I set it for 2 ounces, sure enough the reservoir is down by 2 ounces in 21 seconds.

Mighty accurate for this piece of equipment, just thought I'd share - as y'all could reap the benefits from my previous blunders in the trials of products.
(It's preformed this well even with non-liquid style fertilizers, I just mix them well in the reservoir with warm water first)

...total cost 9.95 @ Wally World

Jay

Comments (16)

Sponsored