SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mikeysab

Help diagnosing problem

mikeysab
10 years ago

Good Morning all. I'm having a problem with some plants I started from seed awhile back. Firstly, I"d like to thank Ottawapepper for sending me a bunch of seeds. My grow list is pretty long (for me) and wouldn't have been possible without his help.

A little background. I started the seeds on Feb 17th in coconut coir under a 2 foot jump start light. After a week of seeing nothing, I realized it was too cold where I was germinating. I moved them somewhere warmer and they took off after a couple days. They were doing fine in the cc, so I moved them to solo cups in seed starting soil. They seemed to be doing fine, but the last couple days I've noticed browning of the leaves and some leaves falling off. Some plants are really tall, and some are staying short, but they all look equally unhealthy. In the pic, you can see one really tall plant, and the rest are short.Any help diagnosing the problem I'm having would be greatly appreciated. I'm new to seed starting and don't know what my next move should be. Thank you.

Mike

Comments (17)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012