SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
s_p8987

I will take unwanted seeds and try to give them a home

s_p8987
16 years ago

Hello all,

If any of you have plumeria seeds to get rid of, I will take them - especially if you live in Texas - postage will be cheaper. Or, if you are in the Austin area, I will pick up.

As of now, I had an unsuccessful venture for planting seeds and getting them to sprout, but I learned ALOT. Odds are, the seeds you give me will die - but I think this time around my attempts will be rewarded. I do not care what types of seeds they are, if you think they are old or not - I really want to try again to sow seeds and being a college student, I can't afford to shell out much money until I perfect my technique.

So - send me your seeds! my email is penneys@mail.utexas.edu if you'd like to help me out!

Thank you so much - if you want - i will post pics of your seeds you give me (assuming I can get them to sprout this time) - practice makes perfect! Maybe we can work out me sending you cuttings in a couple years if I can get your seeds to grow (I will tape an index card to your seedlings if you REALLY want them back so I can remember who i got them from, etc.)

I just want to be a better plumeria seed starter!

Thanks to everyone who has responded to my many posts before this!

Samantha

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations