SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rialira

I can't keep my brugs anymore - who can I give them to?

rialira
13 years ago

I've been putting off this post for a long time in hopes circumstances would change, but it's not looking likely. I'm going to end up having to move in some pretty ugly and undesirable circumstances at the end of this season, and I've got a number of brugs of different sizes that need re-homing. I live in central Connecticut (06037) and I'm really hoping a local enthusiast can come take them and give them a loving home. among them are:

desiree, double/triple orange (just under six feet tall, multiple trunks)

adora, single white (six feet tall, single trunk, kind of crooked)

durazno, double peach (single trunk, seven-ish feet tall)

super nova, HUGE single white (six feet tall)

unidentified GIANT single white, could be super nova (five feet tall, huge trunk)

unidentified double white (three feet tall)

unidentified ?? (three feet tall)

and a bunch of other small rooted cuttings about a foot tall or under of the same varieties.

I'll also be massively cutting back the small handful of brugs I'm keeping (just the trunks probably), so I'm going to have massive amounts of cuttings of temple goddess, xena, versicolor peach, miss caylie, and possibly tiara.

I'm impossibly disappointed to have to be doing this, but I don't really have any other options at this point. if anyone has any advice for me, I'm all ears, heh.

thanks for reading! I hope someone can give these a loving home.

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County