SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flipback23

This has nothing to do with peppers but.....

flipback23
10 years ago

So I am far from a saint nor do I behave the best all the time and in no way do I try and judge anyone, but what is wrong with people now a days. Yesterday Im at the ATM and I see the guy in the picture passed out face literally in the dirt. Not a single person went to see if he was ok or even went within 20ft of him. Now to me there's a difference between a homeless man sleeping on the side of the street or building and a guy laying like this half on the parking lot half face down in the dirt. So I go over to him hes foaming at the mouth snot pouring out his nose. So I start asking if hes alright or needs help and get no response. I try shaking him and nada. So I call the police dept and get an answering machine saying they only pick up mon-fri. So I call 911 and they send help. But really not a single person thought something may be wrong. Dont know what ended up happening to him but Im just glad I called. Sorry for the venting but was a little disappointed and angered that not a single person worried about his well being.

This post was edited by flipback23 on Mon, Mar 3, 14 at 20:59

Comments (19)

Sponsored