SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ajijoe

a time of great losss for ajijoe

ajijoe
13 years ago

im not sure where to post this that it will be seen seeing this is the main forum i frequent

HELLO ALL ITS JOE STERNER MOST OF YOU KNOW ME AS "AJIJOE" ON THREE DIFFERENT GARDENING FORUMS OTHERS KNOW ME ON A MORE PERSONAL LEVEL

I wish this was a an email that was on a positive note

but its not

ATTN TO ALL WHO HAVE ORDERS WITH ME, THEY WILL BE DELAYED AT LEAST ANOTHER WEEK PLEASE BE PATIENCE WITH ME AS I AM UNABLE TO FUNCTION AND THERE JUST NO TIME FOR ME TO GET THEM DONE MY WIFE AND I ARE HELPING WITH ARRANGEMENTS AND CARING FOR THE CHILD LEFT BEHIND BY THIS SUDDEN TRAGEDY, BUT I PROMISE I WILL GET THEM OUT ASAP THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE

my family and i lost my 21 year old niece Amanda Saturday to and unknown ailment,we will know more as of Monday, she had been complaining of migraine type headaches since she woke up Saturday morning, my sister was at work when she got the call from Amanda to come and take her to the hospital and had no way at that point so my mom and dad came over, my mom thought they where the headaches she always gets, so she laid down with a cold compress on her forehead, my mom told her that she would feed Shailynn then they would get her to the hospital, my mom came in a short while later and thought she was sleeping and thinking this was good let her go for awhile she came back in later to check on her and she was gone

my heart cannot express the pain i and my family feel at this loss and we ask for your prayers at this time for comfort,peace,strength and possibly EVEN an explanation as to why??

i was very close to her, i have no children of my own and she was that and more to me

she leaves behind a loving family and 2 year old Daughter SHAILYNN

AMANDA MARIE SHINER 8/18/89 TO 3/5/11

YES GONE BUT WILL NEVER NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

I LOVE YOU AMANDA AND I WILL CATCH UP TO YOU LATER

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL MY FRIENDS YOUR FRIEND JOE STERNER (AJIJOE)

Comments (30)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County