SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susanlynne48

Post-Pet Peeves--Gratitude List

susanlynne48
18 years ago

--I am so grateful to even HAVE a garden, when I thought I would always live in an apartment the rest of my life;

--I love the unusual and rare plants that I have been fortunate enough (thru purchase or pure luck) to have acquired;

--I am grateful for the communing of mind, body, and spirit that the garden gives me joyfully and reverently;

--I am grateful that I have learned so much about gardening and plants and critters despite the fact that there is STILL so much to learn;

--I am grateful for the birds, butterflies, caterpillars, and other creatures that welcome my garden as a place for them to play, live, and grow;

--I am grateful for the losses for they have taught me the most about gardening;

--I am grateful to be able to share my experiences with other gardeners, and to have them share theirs with me;

--I am grateful for blooms of many shades of color; greens of different hues; the architecture of shapes and sizes; smells and anything that touches my senses and makes me aware of how small I really am in comparison;

--I am grateful that I can still garden in spite of a few aches and pains as I grow older;

--I am grateful that my fear of bees and wasps has diminished.....a little;

--I am grateful to garden in Oklahoma, because if you can learn to garden here, you can garden anywhere!!

Susan

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths