SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
meyermike_1micha

Please help me step by step to jump start my plumies.:-)

meyermike_1micha
14 years ago

Can someone please walk me through this prcoess. I would be so appreciative of anyones time to help me...It has to be someone who has great succuss with flowering these beauties.

Tomorrow is the day I am going to force my plants to actively grow again..I would like to get my plants reved up earlier this year for an earlier inflo season..

Please help me step by step..

My plumies have been getting no more than 7 hours of light in the cellar a day for the past month. I wanted to increase the lights to about 12 hours for starters or maybe more?..Is this going to be right? What would you do?

The temps down there are in the 60's, and the pots dry out frequently..So I was wondering when I should start to fertilize and with what?

Keeping my fingers crossed, by the time they start to leaf out dramaticly, I am hoping it will be warm enough to put my pop up greenhouse once again, and stick them all in there, now that the sun is geting hotter by the day. At any givin day with the sun out, it can reach the 90's in there..If I keep two space heaters going for the cold weather, especially by night, the temps always stay above the 50's..

Any suggestions anyone..My goal is to introduce the full sun to them as fast as possible, and the only way I can do it is to put them outdoors, safely in the greenhouse..I have absolutely no room in my home.

Thanks everyone..

Mike

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living