SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
novaplantguy_z7b_8a

The Chilly Palm Tree D.C. Area Visit / Green Spring Garden...

Hello everyone. I have not posted in a while, but I just wanted to drop in and let those of you who are in, or may be in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area know that the Chilly Palm Tree will be in the area on Saturday, May 15th, 2010. Yes, that is this coming Saturday.

They will have a table at the Friends Of Green Spring plant sale at Green Spring Gardens in Annadale, VA, along with about 40 other vendors, including the Master Gardeners of Northern Virginia (Virginia Master Gardeners) with whom I am affiliated. Information on the sale is included at the link below.

The sale begins at 9:00AM Saturday,and goes until 4pm that afternoon. Rain or shine. However, the forecast is for mostly clear conditions with highs in the upper 70s.

I spoke with Sean at The Chilly Palm Tree last week, and not only will they have cold hardy palms, but will also be bringing cold hardy Bananas.

I hope many of you that are in the D.C. area can make it out! Stop by the Master Gardeners table to say hello! Hope to see you there!

Here is a link that might be useful: Information on Green Spring Garden Plant Sale

Comments (8)