SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19706622

I entered that garden design contest.

User
10 years ago

...and, you get to vote on it. I didn't know that before today.

=====
(linked below)

"Please ask your friends and family to visit your entry page, rate your entry, and write their honest opinions of what they liked about it."

=====

There aren't a lot of sites dedicated to edible landscape design, but this is one of the top twenty-five such sites in the world.

I'll get some free books and seeds and such, if I win. Plus, a funky little sign to stick out front. If I can leverage it, I can get the local newspaper to do a little article on it and spread the word about gardening and edibles landscaping and such. mebbe.

otoh, I was never quite sure of what kind of 'story' they wanted me to tell about our garden. I don't think I gave them the warm fuzzies they were looking for...

( Don't tell anyone, but that OSU gardening show? They might -maybe- *possibly* do a segment on our garden sometime next year. it's a big 'if' at this point, but we'll see. If we win this contest and share tha news with the folks at OSU...)

Plus, a pic of one my favorite views of the garden.

((Just think. Two years ago, I was simply worried about trying to fill that big hole by the foundation and get the drainage to run away from the house...and ended up with alla this.))

Here is a link that might be useful: Edible landscape design contest

Comments (10)