SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
okiedawn1

Rain/Hail/Flooding in Love County Right Now

Okiedawn OK Zone 7
15 years ago

Yea! It's raining, it's pouring......and thre's thunder, lightning, hail and flooding....here in Love County this morning. We NEEDED the rain but could have lived without the lighting, hail and flooding.

Carter County got slammed hard earlier this morning and we knew they had hail and flooding before it hit us. I had time to move container plants under the patio roof, put dogs in the garage and drive out and pick up DH (who was jogging and did NOT want to get into the car even though there was lightning). Now it is pouring down rain and I hope it rains for hours, but bet it won't.

Parts of Love County and Carter County are having hail up to half-dollar size, and I hate to say this for fear I'll jinx us, but no hail has fallen here at our house yet. It isn't flooding here yet, but roadways are flooding out west of Marietta near Falconhead and the Turner School.

I need to get off the computer. The power is coming and going, and my battery in my laptop is about to run out of juice....and I probably shouldn't be on the computer in this weather anyway.

Merry Heart and Semi-Organic, I hope the hail missed y'all.

Talk to y'all later.

Dawn

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville