SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sommer_gw

Fast growing barrier needed for security, etc.

sommer
19 years ago

My original post is... http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/ozarks/msg0211591821524.html?42

I need HELP!!!! I can't figure out where to turn!?!?! I thought I was receiving help from a person known as pls8xx but all of a sudden the help stopped. I had hope. I had a light.... but now this evening... I feel in the dark.. a VICTIM once again. What is becoming of this world?

One way we 'solved' our problem was to put up a dog kennel so that our Dogs could be loose and somewhat safe... It was a pen 10x20. Well for over a year it sat on one side of our home.... Our neighbors hated it. 2 weeks ago, I moved it to the other side of our home, since we had gotten a trampoline for Christmas and I wanted to be to able to see the trampoline from my window... Well tonight at 4:10 a.m. I get a knock on the door... It's a police officier... Thoughts race through my head.. My kids, are they hurt (they are out of town with my parents), my parents, has something happened to them? NO, someone took this 10' x 20' dog kennel and carried it off our property and onto busy the busy road behind our home... It had to have taken 3 or more people to lift it and carry it.... Yes, a report has been filed.... But where does this leave us? I am scared.... I wonder what else could happen..... We do not live in a bad part of town. We live in $250000 homes, nice yards, etc!

..... Whom could have done this and why?!?

What rights do I have without proof? I am now desperate for help, desperate to keep my family safe..... Desperate to make this stop.. I can not afford a legal battle to make my property secure.... I can not afford a lawyer or detectives or other to stop this madness.... I can not afford to move, although it would be nice, but where would be go?

This is madness.....I hate to post this to this website since now it is alot more than just finding bushes or shrubbery, etc.... but I do not know where to turn... what to do.

sommer

Comments (17)