SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trichard1966

New 'Late Season' thread for Local Sales & Specials

TRichard1966
18 years ago

It's time to start posting where you find great deals on 'clearance' items, one-man shows getting done for the season, or just new Veggie-Farms or roadstands opening up!

I'll start:

Rte 28 in Pittsfield, NH- (yeah, ok, I'm an idiot. I can't even remember the name of the farm- LOL!) It's right next to the Salty Dog Pottery Barn & Bosco Bell. They just opened on Monday for the season with veggies, etc.

Rte 126 in Barrington at the intersection of 202 (right near the end, anyway) the white farmhouse with goat's milk has put out their table for the season.

"Sandy" on Rte 4 in Northwood (next to the Willow Tree antiques shop- she has the little craft store in her garage- brown colonial w/attached garage) just put out some perennials yesterday, but didn't have anything labeled- everything was 1.25.

Water Street in Strafford- the Albrecht's (I think that's the name)...on the corner where George Foss used to live...where all the accidents are on the sharp corner...just put out some REALLY nice selections yesterday of hosta, cranesbill, and a few others. She'll be having more for sale and veggies according to her DH ;)

Water Street in Strafford- Mr. Reed still has many perennial selections out for sale.

The gal on Range Road (Ridge Rd? The one between Strafford & Northwood heading toward Mr. Mike's) in Northwood has still a few perennials and daylilies. Her sign says she'll be adding lots more, but I haven't seen the selections change much daily.

Pembroke Perennials on 28 in (Pembroke!) had GREAT sale going on last week, but I haven't been there since. Might take a ride down there sometime this week to see if he's got more, but many people were having good luck there (as did I!) and nice end-of-season prices!

Comments (9)