SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
debbie_n_ontario

Need a Garden Buddy from Northern Ontario....September

Debbie_N_Ontario
19 years ago

Hi

Well it is September already. *sigh* We got the a/cs out yesterday and I'm glad we did as it is going down to 3c tonight and today it only got up to 10C!

I think I'm going to start bringing things back into the house as I'm just so dishearted with the way this summer turned out and if I start now I can do a bit every day and be in a rush.

I went out tonight in between rain and picked a whole bunch of green tomatoes and am hoping they will ripen. Figured I'd better pick them before the frost got them.

I have another leak somewhere in the patio pool, just can't figure out where, must be in the hose somehwere, so I think I'm going to start trying to catch the fish in it and bring them inside.

We still have a lot of stones to move and today hubs was sick so we didn't move any of it. I'm going to have to get my butt in gear if I'm going to get all the things I want done this year finished before snow comes, which the way the temps are could be tomorrow. LOL

My sunflowers are going gang busters though. They are blooming like crazy!

{{gwi:2100449}}

{{gwi:2100450}}

{{gwi:2100451}}

Tina, good luck on the new job, I hope your body can adjust to regular schedule hours after not working for a while.

Do u get to send friends samples? LOL

How is the basement coming? Are u finished? How did the epson salt work out? Did u see any difference in the tomatoes?

Take care

Debbie :-)

Comments (32)

Sponsored