SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
siennact

Photos of plants from past CT swaps

siennact
14 years ago

While I could never remember and post all of them, these two trees are doing great and I wanted to show them off. Both seem to be in continuous supply so keep your eyes peeled at future swaps, maybe you will get lucky. ;)

Some others are thrown into this album as well if you want to look at the whole thing. (link below.) Please pretend my house is freshly painted. Or, recommend your favorite house painter in central CT.

First my styrax, aka snowbell from George, which I probably got three or four years ago. This is it's first time blooming and I think blooming is an understatement! I can't believe the quantity of flowers on it!

And here is a dogwood seedling Richie gave me two or three years back... ready to be moved out of its nursery garden and into a tree-ready location this fall or next spring.

I can't remember who gave me this beautiful viburnum 'Blueberry Muffin' but I was so excited to get it and it's doing so well. I think I remember who but I'm not sure.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://gs155.photobucket.com/groups/s287/IRFDBRU7DY/

Comments (12)