SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brandys_garden

Orange Marmalade and repotting U. Albomarginata, etc!

brandys_garden
10 years ago

It turns out I wasn't done for the season. This morning while at the garden greenhouse that offered me the Wheee for $3 or whatever and then when I went back, it was way more. Well I got what is labeled as an Orange Marmalade there today for $10.

I also talked to my hosta guy and he said there should be enough time for a hosta to "settle in" before the winters nap. It doesn't take them 2 months to do so. So I repotted the U. Albomarginata. It needed it BADLY. It wouldn't have survived the winter in it's previous pot. It was a chore. The pot itself weighs about 65lbs! So I put it where it needed to be and filled it with potting soil (not Moisture Control, either) and I got it done. U. Albo is very happy and perky now!

I gave UA's old pot to Luna Moth after I cleaned it out good. She seems happy and the colors really go together.
And I gave Mama Mia's old pot to El Nino because he would look good in it due to his colors. And I put Mama Mia in his pot because the one she was in overwhelmed her.

Where I put Orange Marmalade

It was a very busy morning for me, as you can see. But everyone is happy and in the right type of soil now. And I don't need to go work out at the gym for a couple of days, either! LOL!

Comments (7)