SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie_nh

update on NH Plant Swap

annie_nh
15 years ago

Just an update and answers to questions I have received.

Right now we have 19 definite plant swappers attending and another 10 or so interested but not committed We invite all gardeners young or old, experienced or beginners to join us.

The swap will take place Sunday, June 1st at 10 am at my home in Goffstown, NH. Bring as few or as many plants as you wish.While people are setting up their plants, we will have coffee and goodies. During this time you will get to know the other participants and have a look at what each person has brought. We usually have anywhere from 20 to 30 people attending so it will take awhile to view everyone's plants. When everyone is set up, the swapping will begin. This is a very laid back friendly affair. When everyone has finished swapping ,people who have plants left that they don't want to take home can put them in the middle of the lawn and anyone who wants them can take them home.Then we have some door prizes. Around noon we are finished. Last year I added onion soup and chicken salad to the agenda for anyone who wanted to stay and chat . I plan to do the same this year.

You are welcome to bring something to add to the food tables but it is not necessary. If you decide you would like to attend I will send you more specific directions. Also if you want you can go to the New England Exchange side to list what plants you might be looking for and what you might bring . This way you could set up some exchanges ahead of time if you so desire.

Annie

Comments (4)