SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
omoelegba

Foxfire is ending sales! Check out this email!!!

omoelegba
14 years ago

Hey guys,

Just got this email from Foxfire Gardens; too bad I'm too broke to take advantage of it.

My dear Friends and fellow Hostaphiles,

After careful consideration Linda and I have decided to discontinue hosta sales at the gardens. Our entire existing inventory will be liquidated in a one-day megasale here on Saturday, August 29th starting at 8:am. Anyone wishing to buy 10 or more of the existing potted hostas, regardless of size or variety, will pay only $5 per plant. (Sorry, no charges-Cash or check only) There will be thousands of them, ranging from our old favorites to many of the newer varieties. This may be one of the best opportunities ever to add to your collections at very reasonable prices.

Mature display plants will also be sold as well as streaked breeders. I have allowed all the plants to flower this year so the seedpods on the streakers should hold a great diversity of the garden genetics for you hybridizers in the group. You may want to bring a shovel and a friend with a strong back! My Âgiant heavy fork will be available for anyone who needs it to pop one out. As you know, at this time of year, one can cut the leaves off if desired and just transport the root ball alone. However you might do it this is an excellent opportunity to acquire an Âinstant mature garden at bargain prices. Rows of growers and large clumps will also be sold if you like multiples.

Linda and I would like to thank all of you who have been so supportive of the Gardens and our passion for hostas. You have been good friends and friends to the gardens and we hope you will consider this sale as our way of saying ÂThank you to a truly wonderful group of fellow enthusiasts.

Sincerely,

Stephen and Linda

Directions to the gardens may be found on the website at www.foxfiregardens.com.

The future is not some place we are going to,

but one we are creating.

The paths to it are not found but made,

and the activity of making them changes

both the maker and the destination.

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting