SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
suebot

Need Some Insite on 'Knock Out Roses'

suebot
17 years ago

Hi All-

Looks like the sun is coming out; about time! I have fallen in love with the Knock Out Rose "Rainbow" and also Knock Out Rose "Blushing Pink" but don't know anyone who has them. I would put them in a SE setting as a foundation planting. I have a problem with deer (to say the least) so I am only going to plant deer resistant flora from now on. I have 2 Fairies that they haven't touched in 5 years. Yesterday they snipped all my wild daylilies and "special daylilies down to the ground. I am so sick of this happening. They even took down my iris foliage and crocus. I love the little darlings but I can't waste any more money hoping they will skip over my yard.

If anyone has any info on the Knock Out series I would love to hear from you. Size, fragrance, any info would be so helpful. I also plan to post this on the Rose forum but this is where I like to lurk since I am something of a newbie. I try but I might have a black thumb. I heard these roses self clean and are pretty disease resistant.

Thanking you in advance,

suebot in CT

Comments (8)