SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gcoffelt

Just like poster below, just moved into new place!

gcoffelt
11 years ago

Greetings everybody, I'm getting the feeling I will be learning quite a lot from you all in this website, and thanks in advance for the education!

Anyhow, I just moved into a wonderful neighborhood where every house has well-tended front yards. From the day I first looked at the house in person, I promised my wife I would do my best to upkeep the already beautiful front yard made by the home owners.

Well.. A little over a month into it I'm finding out it takes way, way more than just water to keep up with my retiree neighbors who actually have the time to keep their yards looking the way they do- I, on the other hand work 70+ hours a week and have a baby about 2 months away!

My wife is stressed our landlords will come down on us, as it's clearly stated in our lease that upkeep is mandatory in at least the front yard.. As you can see in the pictures provided at this site http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/knowshisonion/ it's not working out so well...

I feel I have a fighting chance if I first off KNOW what plants are in my yard. I have no idea what is what, but if there were a name to put to each plant I know there is a plethora of information out there on the internet and library I can learn from.

I guess an alternate thing to ask, if perhaps wanting someone to come along, look and identify the twenty-some-odd pictures in my photobucket.com album for me is a ridiculous request, is if there is such thing as a "flower identifier" website out there. I didn't have any success on the initial searches for such a thing, but if anyone would rather direct me there that would also be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County