SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hostasformez4

Two years in a row !!!

hostasformez4
11 years ago

The last two years have been a washout for me. Very few new hostas planted, and keeping up with everything has been nonexistent.

Since needing, all last year, and finally having surgery on my right foot in mid. May, not a single weed has been removed from my hosta beds. I am still in a walking boot and things are going slowly as I have had a set back in the healing process.

With rain being nonexistent in my area and having a well for our water supply, nothing except the vegetable garden and a few potted plants are being watered. Because I couldn't weight bare for weeks, and I have a hubby who has no interest in my hostas, my poor hostas have been left to fend for themselves.

My hope is that I don't loose too many of my former beauties, but I can see from my windows that some of my other perennials are completely dried up and dead.

I haven't taken a walk in my back yard for weeks because I don't want to know just how badly everything is doing. Can you blame me???

My loss is nothing to compare to the local farmers, some of them have lost their entire corn crops.

Hope springs eternal and there is always next year!!!!

Connie

Comments (11)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus