SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dlm2000

Can you help me make the most of what I have? Pic Heavy

DLM2000-GW
15 years ago

I mean in terms of hostas, of course! I've been reading here for days but feel like I've barely scratched the surface and won't ever make a real dent with all the info. Before I start adding to what I have with more 'prize worthy' specimens I'd like to make the most of what I have. This house came with a lot of hostas, I split many over the 18 years here but a few years ago my light changed dramatically when the neighbor to the south cut down 7 enormous old oaks while building :-( I had a lot of unhappy hostas and scrambled, just throwing them in anywhere they'd have a better chance of surviving. Now they need more breathing room and better design. I don't believe any are particularly special specimens although some are quite large.

I'm really not sure where to start so would appreciate any ideas. I'm putting in a couple of distance views so you can see the lay of the land and then shots of the hostas themselves. Thanks for looking.

Deb

{{gwi:1055968}}

Sorry this doesn't show all of the backyard but it's the only shot I have at the moment. {{gwi:1055969}}

{{gwi:1055970}}

{{gwi:1055971}}

Ignore the deer fencing - they keep me on my toes!

{{gwi:1055972}}

{{gwi:1055973}}

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County