SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mo13_gw

All the stuff I have been buying... (pic heavy)

mo13
15 years ago

Ooh, so I can finally drive again and went shopping :) I missed most of the good christmas things since I couldnt get out until this last saturday. But, I still made quite a dent when I went yesterday. Btw, Pier one is having 90% off on fall stuff if anybody is looking for that. I apologize for the number of pics - I was in a big hurry to get the pics taken before DH came home. LOL!

This is the expensive (to me!!) beginning of a coffee set. Mostly, DH wanted this. :) And we had a gift card from Macy's that had expired but they 'un-expired' it for me when I called them so I considered it free money! Yay!!

{{gwi:1404096}}

From Marshalls - they only had 2 - 0.75c each.

{{gwi:1404097}}

Also from Marshalls - they were $3 in all. The little pack is a pack of football'ish' ornaments. DH usually has friends over for superbowl so I figure I can use this sometime.

{{gwi:1404098}}

From Pier-1 at 80c each!!

Also from pier-1 - they are napkin rings in teapot shapes. :) I just bought them for the cute factor. $2 for the set.

{{gwi:1404101}}

Chargers are from Target (90c each) , the dinner plates from Linen 'n' things ($1 each) during after t-giving sale and the salad plates are from pier-1 at 75% off ($1.20 each).

2 beaded placemats from Kohls and a snowman plate - they were not super cheap but I got tempted by all the beaded placemats I have been seeing here. :)

I forgot to take pics of a cheese spreader set we bought - again DH's choice when we went shopping together after christmas. It was $10 and we bought it for full price!! First time, I have bought anything at Pier-1 for full price. DH does not understand the meaning of bargain shopping!! LOL.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions