SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thedolphinlady

Am I in the wrong Forum?

thedolphinlady
16 years ago

Hi I wrote about ideas for a small garden stand for a 48' x 48' garden, but got no replies on this list. I did get a couple of emails--one to purchase plans (I think)

I do have a surplus during july, aug, sep, oct, november after canning and freezing, and would like to make a little money. Would you please lead me to the correct place where I should be? I read the other post on farm stands, but wasn't able to get an idea of size, structure, shelving, roof style. I want it to be permanent (or on skids) in my front yard sitting kitty corner to the road which I am on top of.

Any ideas? Here is what I posted:

" would dearly love to see some pictures or plans for a tiny vegetable/garden stand. I would like something that is not too big, my garden is only 48' by 48', but I get a tremendous excess of food and have been hauling out my veggies and table each day and night. It get old after awhie. lol At 62, I could use a farm stand.

So far I've been putting out a table, a money box, and a price on what I have to sell. It works! lol. Not making much money, but having fun doing it -- besides it helps to pay for the seed and plants. :-)

Joannie

Comments (3)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012