SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_63513

Mason Hollow order received June 1st

User
11 years ago

I was a little slow putting the order into pots because I was really tired from a 2612 mile round trip to south of Albany NY to see a friend and pick up her parrot. But the Mason Hollow NH folks made sure the order arrived after my return home. Likewise, Green Mountain in VT arrived the same day, and nothing had to sit around in a hot packing box too long.

Here are the ones from Mason Hollow:

Stephen King--note those petioles!

Sun Power

Sugar And Cream

Spinach Souffle

Invincible Spirit #2--this one looks like the real thing

White Dove x 2--I call my house White Dove!

Smooth Sailing--very refreshing look to this hosta

My Friend Nancy --this is the 1 gal. size, I got the 2 gal size for "my friend Nancy"..

Hmmmm, I forgot to upload a pic of Little Jay, PPAF, which is my try to replace Masquerade that died on me.

I had great service from Susan at Mason Hollow, she could not find the newly arrived Invincible Spirit and called me to see if I wanted a sub for it....which is why I got 2 White Doves...and then later called back they had found the Invincible Spirit (they got in 6 of them)....what did I want to do? So I got it and kept the second White Dove too. I am very pleased with the plants, every one of them. Biggest surprise was Smooth Sailing, really like it, and of course White Dove is a beauty of good growth, and Invincible Spirit is a classy looking plant with lots of color.

All are sitting outside now in the third day of rain, I mean DOWNPOUR, and look settled into their new homes.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH