SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eroctuse2

Convention Picture CD

eroctuse2
18 years ago

I don't think I'll get in any trouble for this since I won't be making any money. If this is against the rules please let me know and I'll never make another post like this again.

With that aside,

I just got a picture disk from the Convention today. It's supposed to have a picture of every guest iris that was at this year's Convention. I don't know if that's true because I thought there was supposed to be 2,500 guest iris, but the disk has 900 pictures on it. ???

Anyway, I ordered mine while at the Convention and hadn't thought about other's that might want to buy it.

Included on the disk is an order form for more copies and I thought I would share the information needed to order a copy of the disk if anyone that wasn't able to make it to the convention wanted to buy one.

So like I said I won't make anything off of this, I just wanted to make it available to anyone else that was interested. I'm not connected to these people in any way and this is strictly to help people that might not know of it any other way.

This is what they have to say in the order form:

"Additional copies of this CD will be available for limited time. The cost of $20 dollars will include shipping. Make checks payable to GSLIS.

Gary D. Keller

Convention Guest Iris CD

565 St. Joseph

Florissant, Missouri 63031

gardenklr@aol.com (Put Convention CD in the subject line.)"

I have no idea if anyone will be interested but I wanted to help anyone that might be.

Brock

Comments (9)

Sponsored