SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
drasaid

Get ready for Feb. 12 and save your Christmas moola-rose sale!

drasaid
19 years ago

"Saturday, February 12, 2005

9:00 am to 12:00 Noon

Pelican Greenhouse in City Park

Join us at our annual Sale featuring old garden roses. These roses offer the beauty of America's favorite flower without the maintenance requirements of newer varieties. We feature many varieties of these proven antiques grown on their own roostock. Arrive early to be sure you have the best pick- our stock goes quickly at this wildly popular sale!

Bring a wagon for your convenience. Cash and check accepted. Proceeds benefit the New Orleans Botanical Garden and City Park.

Arrive early for the best selection, quantities are limited.

Proceeds of the sale benefit the New Orleans Botanical Garden in City Park."

I have gone to this and gotten some great stuff! Wear old shoes (mud, mud, mud) and if you are going to be greedy bring a wagon or teenagers you have promised lunch to. An umbrella came in handy last year; also, Rosarians will be present for you to annoy (I did!) The City Park Greenhouse can be hard to find (it's almost underneath the overpass in City Park) so here is the website for you to look it all up on

http://www.neworleanscitypark.com/nobgcal.php#plantsale

I might be there or I might not. There are some good restarants (plus Whole Foods Market on Esplanade) nearby, as well as the wonderful Botanical Gardens.

Comments (2)

Sponsored