SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kirk1977

I show you my hydro system you show me yours

kirk1977
19 years ago

Check it out it's my first hydroponic system. I wanted to thank everyone on the forum for all the the great information and tips on here. I didn't know anything about hydro until I checked out this place two months ago. I used a 4 inch pipe filled with perlite and flood and drain it 6 times a day. Im going to have to switch to a DWC 5 gallon bucket system with a controller bucket to handle the tomatoes large root system. Theres a cool set-up on overgrow.com on how to build one cheap. But beware its a pot site, but to me knowledge is knowledge no matter where it comes from. I thought it would be cool if everyone posted pictures of the hydro systems their going to use this year so every one can get some new ideas. I've entered a largest tomato contest for free at Alabamahydroponics.com so some of you guys should sign up the more competion the better. So thanks again everyone for all the info on ph, systems, nutrients, and so on. See if you can guess what the two clasic cars are behind my system.

Here is a link that might be useful: my tomatoes

Comments (22)