SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
canadian_hosta_girl

sebright garden ? :(

well after seing the nice hostas some of you got from sebright earlier this spring me and a friend ordered from sebright gardens in oregon.

i would like to know of everyone that have ordered from them esacially those in CAnada ....i want your feedbacks if some had bad experiences with them ....you can send me a personal email if you want at queen_of_the_world_2003@hotmail.com

see our problem with them right now is our order shiped may 12th and nobody notified us of shiping , no tracking provided nothing , my friend and i ordered 50 hostas from them so 115$ shiping handling cost ,and the phytho certificate fees of 20$ now our order on this may 26th is in british colombia's customs 2 weeks later for god sake after being shiped , the custom agent calls the owner of sebright to say he is processing shipment of our order to us ....

ok i am not a big expert but 2 weeks without water bare roots doesnt this do some damage ? and why didnt sebright call my friend after talking with the custom agent to ask her if she wanted her order still or have the order sent back to them , and maybe prepare a new healthy order of plants and get them shiped asap via a courrier ?

i mean 115$ in shiping charge for express mail you would expect it wittin a weeks time ?(at least from other nurseries it took 3 to 4 days time frame from experiences) and healthy plants ? not dried out bare roots hostas right ? because now these are being shiped to us in Quebec province so what another week till they get here so if they get here on a weekend ?

i am very upset and angry and so is my friend , never had as bad services as this before, why in the first place didnt it get shiped to montreal's customs wich is 1 hour from us , we are close to the vermont border ,here to british colombia is over a week car drive....i dont understand that misshap ...all the other orders from other nurseries or compagnies always arrives to cross the customs in montreal .....even other compagnie from oregon so thats why we dont understand this....

so what can we do if our hostas are dried out when they arrive ? even if salvagable we still didnt pay full price for that quality hostas, is it our rights to ask for a certain refund espacially on the shiping charges ? what will happen to those hostas (regress or die eventually ?)

thanks for listening(reading) and if anyone as some insight please do share if this can help us .

Comments (4)