SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
numama

Someone Has Got to Know...I HOPE

numama
15 years ago

As some of you know, I had a very bad winter 2006 and lost many daylilies over winter 2006, a couple deaths in the family, hard drive crash, followed by heavy, heavy spring flooding 2007. I STRUGGLED to get daylily orders out, along with refunds for lost plants over winter. While struggling with all that, had to get what did survive moved to a new area of my land that does not lay in a flood plain...sometimes you learn the hard way as I did. Never knew part of my land was in a flood plain because it had never flooded here in the 10 years lived here prior. Needless to say, the flooding washed away tags on some to which I'm hoping y'all can help me I.D.....Any guesses are much appreciated as I do have a list of all the names I can check with. Some of these are finally blooming first time for me after all the 2006-07 mess I had. Thanks for your help!!!!

Unknown Double

HUGE Yellow....heavy substance, must be about 7 inch bloom, but did not measure it....could be six, but it is really big...the scape stood rather tall as well as I barely had to bend over to hybridize it....did not set any pods this year.

UNKNOWN reminds me of Lavender blue baby or another chance today?

This was in a trade with ELLIE...Ultraviolet mood or Niece Beverly?

This one looks different depending on the weather...next two pics are of the same flower, different days....

On a cool day...

On a hotter day....

This is the TOOTHIEST flower I've ever seen in person, but NO TAG!

AND THE LAST ONE NEEDING ID.....

Comments (21)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES