SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovelyiris

Something Every daylily grower needs!

lovelyiris
15 years ago

Some of you already know about this program, but I just want to shout this from the highest hill so everyone will know about it.

I just have to share this information with ya'll. When we find something that works and cuts out so much work for us it's wonderfult to share our knowledge with others. ANYWAY......

There is a flower program that only cost $29.99 from Rockett Computer Services and it's WONDERFUL.

Did I by any chance tell you it is WONDERFULLLLLLLLLL???

It does most of the work for you. The man wrote this program for his wife and everyone wanted it.LOL

As most of you know I have over 500 different irises. Well it has an iris program and everything built into it. He is working on improving this part of the program so it will do the same as the daylily part. However

if it doesn't have the plant individually named like BRUGS you can list them under something else like annuals or perrenials and still have EVERYTHING at the tip of your fingers.

All I can tell you is that is will blow your socks off.

The part that impressed me the most is for Daylilies. All I have to do is start typing the name and it gives you a search mode and they come up and you just click on the one you want and it automatically fills in all the fields, tells you what year it came out, who the hybridzer is, bloom size, and everything else you would ever want to know about it. In other words even a DUMMY LIKE ME can use the program. It is very user friendly. Not only that as soon as Kent received my money for the program he emailed it to me. Fast fast fast. Then being the dummy I am, I had a problem right off the bat, he answered me right away and was on the phone with me at 8:30 this morning to walk me through everything. Thank God, because if he hadn't have showed me a couple of the features I would have hand typed every single plant into the program. It also has a place for you to put a photo of your plants with all the information. Just like other places you can even do your slid show from the program. Did I mention it also will make you a catalogue if you want to sell your plants? It also has a report feature where you just click on it and it will show you all your plants, bloom season, colors, height, and ahhhh so much more.

If I sound excited about this, that's putting it mildly, my mind is running about 1000 miles an hour as to how much time this is going to save me.

I can not say enough about this program. He is also working on it and adding updates regularly, so if you have something you think he needs to add he will consider it and most likely make the changes. The updates are free once you buy the program. That's another selling point.

All I can say is that if I can use it and it keeps everything neat and orderly I will no longer have to keep all these notebooks and all the scraps of notes jotted down here and there, that I lose all the time anyway.

I can't say enough about this program. I hope some of you will try it!!!!!

This is the next best thing since sliced bread as far as I'm concerened.

Happy Gardening, and if you have any questions about the program email me.

Love Marian

Comments (9)