SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nancy_barginear

Siamese Seeds, Rain and Last Day of Hard Work

Nancy Barginear
12 years ago

I have had two seeds this year that sprouted two roots - sort of Siamese twin seeds. I don't know if you've ever seen this or not.

Our daylilies have long since quit blooming. Roses in Snow did make a brave attempt to send up a couple of reblooms.

It has finally rained here. While it wasn't a downpour or a flood, it was enough to get everything wet, at least. Hurray! Temps are dropping from 100+ to 90s and due to go on down to upper 80's in a few days.

The good news is that tomorrow is my last day for planting sprouting seeds in cups! Any that haven't sprouted by tomorrow are going in the trash. I am so glad, because it has been really difficult for me to stand for hours day after day doing that, with swollen and painful feet, ankles and calves.

I believe I'm still suffering from an adverse reaction to the antibiotic Levaquin I took in January.

Please, oh please, if any doctor ever prescribes Levaquin for you, do as much research as you can on the net before you take one pill. If that warning can save just one person from the suffering I've been though, I can rest easily!

Nancy

Comments (6)